Join us this Friday to cool off in one of the most beautiful canyons in Jordan. This trek follows a rugged path through the stream past 7 kilometers of gorgeous scenery. Hikers abseil (rappel) down gorgeous waterfalls reaching up to 30 meters, dropping into natural pools where hikers can swim and relax. The hike also takes hikers through jumps and slides that make this one of the most diverse and interesting wadis in Jordan.
This canyon was first explored and abseiled by Tropical Desert in 2014.
- 6:30 am meet at TD office. (you can also meet us at the car parking beside Abdoun circle where we make a quick stop)
- Expected time of return 7:30pm (depends on the pace of the group during the hike)
- Total distance of the hike is 7 km.
- This hike is mostly downhill.
- 2 to 3 abseils up to 30m.
- Challenge: Moderate
What is provided:
- Lunch and drinking water.
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- First aid equipment
- Professionally trained guide.
What you need to bring:
- Appropriate hiking clothing
- Reliable (hiking/sport) shoes
- Small Backpack.
- Sun protection
- Your fun spirit :)
*Note: You will get wet, so your personal belongings will stay in the bus.
Price: 50 JDs per person
Hurry up and book your trip to avoid disappointment.
Contact us at:
Phone: +962 (0)79 5438708