An easy hike Heading down the valley following tracks and country roads through small farm holdings and rising up over the hills and down to the Hellenistic site of Iraq Al-Amir with its adjacent caves dating from the Copper Age 5000 years ago.
-Expected time of departure 07:30 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 16:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 14.3km.
-This hike is mostly downhill.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-A Warm jacket.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person