Heading SW over the hills with good views across the Jordan Valley to Palestine then follow the track of King Hussein’s old ‘Rally Road’ as it winds spectacularly down the barren hills all the way to the the Jordan Valley and Kufrein dam passing the location of an old film set.
-Expected time of departure 07:00 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 16:30.
-Total distance of the hike is 16 km.
-This hike is mostly downhill.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person