Join us for an exciting day trip through the mesmerizing Wadi Jazara. The hike starts near the Dead Sea Panorama road and leads us 4 km through colorful sandstone siq formations and along several dry drops until we reach the shores of the Dead Sea.
This wadi is one of a series of canyons located north of Wadi Zarqa Ma’in caused by rock movement. Lying underneath panorama complex, the canyon is located in Madaba province, south of Amman.
-Expected time of departure 07:00 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 16:30.
-Total distance of the hike is 4km.
-This hike is mostly downhill.
-4 abseils up to 28m.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person