this hike will start by Leaveing the village by the road and continues along a good track up a deep valley between gardens, eventually rising up to cross a highway near Al Ahliyya university, then making you way around the head of the next valley touching the outskirts of the Christian town of Fuheis before reaching the Carakale Brewery.
-Expected time of departure 07:30 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 17:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 17.2km.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)
We would highly appreciate your review about us on Trip Advisor.
Hurry up and book your trip to avoid disappointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
or contact us on:
*In case of cancellation less than 48 hours, the money is not refundable.
WE KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE, DO YOU??