Once across the dam wall, a series of paths, sometimes steep, lead up to the hilltop from where tracks and country lanes continue S through rich agricultural land to arrive at a small waterfall. From there there is a path up to the mixed Christian & Muslim village of Rmemeem with its mosque, church, and café.
-Expected time of departure 07:30 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 17:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 15.5 km.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)
We would highly appreciate your review about us on Trip Advisor.
Hurry up and book your trip to avoid disappointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
or contact us on:
*In case of cancellation less than 48 hours, the money is not refundable.
WE KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE, DO YOU??