IF YOU ARE A MOM YOU GET 25% DISCOUNT, AND IF YOU BRING YOUR MOM BOTH OF YOU WILL GET A 25% OFF.
YOU DESERVE IT!!
One day trip/ 35 JD/person.
This weekend we will hike another part of the Jordan Trail. The Jordan Trail is a 36 days hike from Um Qais to Aqaba covering all the various landscapes and biospheres of Jordan and we are very proud to be the first company that took hikers on the trail and a founding member of the Jordan Trail Association.
The hike we will do on Saturday is an exceptionally beautiful 8km downhill hike that starts in Um Qais. From there, we will head South to the mountains of northern Irbid, pass archaeological sites such as Al Tahone and Tal el Zaatra and cross a couple of valleys, different types of plantation and various landscapes making this part of the Jordan Trail the most scenic hike in the North.
The well preserved archeological site of Um Qais, with a wonderful view of the lake of Galilee and the Golan heights is a Roman city of historical importance to the region due to its location. Tal el Zaatra, our final destination, is an artificial hill overlooking the Arab Dam with archeological remains from the Iron Age until the Omiya period.
Join us and enjoy a spring day out in the nature with plenty of green, fresh air, and great company!
- Expected time of departure 07:30 (from our office).
- Expected time of return 18:00.
- Total distance of the hike is 8km.
- A bit of uphill but mostly downhill.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies
- Drinking water
- Lunch (delicious local meal, vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the hiking site
- Professionally trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable running/ sport shoes
-A lot of fun spirit :)
*Note: The Jordan Trail is a work in progress and the distance is an estimated length that can vary slightly.