One day trip/ 40 JD/person.
Join us for an exciting day trip through the stunning Wadi Mukheires. Lying underneath Mount Nebo, the canyon is located in Madaba province, south of Amman. The hike leads us 11 km through colorful sandstone formations and along several waterfalls where you can take refreshing showers or relaxing baths until we reach the shores of the Dead Sea.
This wadi is of historical and religious importance, as Prophet Moses is said to have struck out the springs to quench his people's thirst during their exodus.
-Expected time of departure 07:30 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 18:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 11km.
-This hike is mostly downhill.
-3 abseils up to 25m.
What is provided:
- morning coffee and cookies
- drinking water
- lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- snacks and bedouin tea
- rappelling/hiking equipment
- waterproof camera: we will take pictures (and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself) and will share the photos afterwards with you
- first aid equipment
- transportation to and from the wadi
- professionally trained guide.
What to bring:
- Reliable running/ sport shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers
-Your fun spirit :)
*Note: You will get wet, so your personal belongings will stay in the bus. Necessary items can be taken inside the canyon in our waterproof bags.