Fuhais is the closest, and possibly the most popular of the crags near Amman. Most of these climbs are short with a few hard moves, making it a great place to practice and the perfect place for even just a half day or short after work session. There are a decent variety of levels, from 4+ to 7b. Also, after some cleaning of the surrounding area there is great potential for bouldering.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the location.
- Professional trained guide.
- All the climbing gear exept the shoeses.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes.
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)
We would highly appreciate your review about us on Trip Advisor.
Hurry up and book your trip to avoid disappointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
or contact us on:
*In case of cancellation less than 48 hours, the money is not refundable.
WE KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE, DO YOU??