Rasoun is widely considered the best climbing spot in Northern Jordan! It is surrounded by beautiful green nature with Rasun Village situated at the bottom of the cliffs. Locals often check up on climbers, offering them delicious tea. The crag contains 15 climbs so far that vary from long slabs to long vertical routes to long overhangs. Levels range from 5a to 7b+.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the location.
- Professional trained guide.
- All the climbing gear exept the shoeses.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes.
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)