A Small lanes hike leads North out of the villages and across the upper reaches of Wadi Sir to a road rising up though wooded countryside before descending North-East into the beautiful and thickly wooded Wadi Zubia. Dependent on the season there may be water in the stream. Follow the valley up until the trees thin out, revealing the cisterns and ruins of Roman Qabla up to the left. A lane then goes South up the hillside to where the main road is followed West before descending a wooded valley and hillside and crossing Wadi Orjan to reach Rasoun village and homestays.
-Expected time of departure 07:00 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 16:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 16.2 km.
-This hike is moderate.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)