A lava tube formation cave, considered to be one of the volcanoes of Great Horan. A thrilling adventure of hiking 7 meters underground going 600 meters back and forth and lets not forget crawling for about 100 meters. Ending this bravery required experience in the warm sun of the eastern desert.
-Expected time of departure 07:00 (from our office).
-Expected time of return 16:00.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 50 JDs per person
See you soon ;)