Generally easy walking today, often on country lanes through the rural villages of Al Ayoun's RSCN’s Soap House and Calligraphy house are also nearby for an interesting visit. Then the walk meanders over increasingly high semi-forested hills and past the ruins of the ancient church of Mar Elyas to the Islamic castle of Ajloun on its dominating hilltop with a Visitor Centre, cafés and hotels (currently rather mediocre) in the town below.
-Expected time of departure 07:00 AM (from our office).
-Expected time of return 17:00.
-Total distance of the hike is 8.2km.
What is provided:
- Morning coffee and cookies.
- Drinking water.
- Lunch.(healthy sandwiches; vegetarian and gluten free option available)
- Snacks and Bedouin tea.
- Camera: we will take pictures - and are happy to lend you our camera to take pictures yourself and will share the photos afterwards with you
- First aid equipment
- Transportation to and from the Wadi.
- Professional trained guide.
What to bring:
-Reliable (sport/hiking) shoes
-Second set of clothes and slippers.
-ID or photocopy of passport.
-Your fun spirit :)
Price: 40 JDs per person
See you soon ;)
We would highly appreciate your review about us on Trip Advisor.
Hurry up and book your trip to avoid disappointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
or contact us on:
*In case of cancellation less than 48 hours, the money is not refundable.
WE KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE, DO YOU??